Travelling members are identified by orange W3 arm-bands. Driving members are identified by orange W3 signs inside their windscreens.
Pick up pointsEdit
- Waikouaiti: outside the Library
- Warrington: Corner of Bank Road and Park Road
- Waitati: Outside the old "wrought iron" shed, opposite Gallery on Blueskin. (many users wait on the hitch-hiking bay on State Highway 1, around the Waitati corner towards Dunedin)
- Dunedin central: Outside NZ Blood, corner of St Andrew and Cumberland Streets
- Dunedin north: At the car yard on the corner of Duke and Great King Streets
Call the Blueskin Bay Library on 482 2444 for details.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.