Not to be confused with Weet-Bix.
WeetabixTM is a popular whole grain wheat breakfast cerealin the United Kingdom. It comes in the form of palm-sized (approx. 9.5 cm × 5.0 cm or 4" × 2") rounded rectangle-shaped biscuits. Made by Weetabix Limited, it is a whole grain wheat.
Produced in the UK since 1932, Weetabix is the British version of the original Australian Weet-Bix.
- Weetabix Minis
- Weetabix Crispy Minis
- Weetabix Crispy Minis Chocolate Chip
- Weetabix Crispy Minis Fruit and Nut
- Weetabix Crispy Minis Banana
- Weetabix Original
- Weetabix Organic
- Weetabix Chocolate
- Weetabix Banana
- Weetabix Chocolate Spoonsize
- Weetabix Baked with Golden Syrup
- Weetabix Protein
- Weetabix Protein Crunch Original
- Weetabix Protein Crunch Chocolate
- Weetabix Protein Chocolate Chip
- Weetabix on the go
- Weetabix on the go Chocolate
- Weetabix on the go Strawberry
- Weetabix on the go Vanilla
- Weetabix on the go Banana
- Weetabix on the go Protein
- Weetabix on the go Protein Strawberry & Raspberry
- Weetabix on the go Protein Chocolate
- Weetabix on the go Protein Vanilla
Oatibix is a breakfast cereal that was introduced in the United Kingdom in August 2006. It was invented by Weetabix Limited. It is similar to Weetabix, but is based on whole grain oats instead of wheat.
- Oatibix Classic
- Oatibix Flakes
- Oatibix Flakes Red Berries
- In April 2007, Weetabix Limited also introduced Oatiflakes, which is also released with Raisin, Cranberry and Blackcurrant varieties.
- Oatibix Bites are a smaller "bite-sized" version of Oatibix that can be poured into a bowl, similar to Weetabix Minis, and more like a traditional breakfast cereal. It is available as Oatibix Bites, Oatibix Bites with Sultana and Apple and Oatibix Bites with Cranberry varieties.